❝ LUCK IS FOR THE LAZY, SUCCESS IS FOR THOSE WHO WORK HARD. ❞
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Fee will be charged quarterly in advance . ( Any change will be notified later ).
- Fee must be deposited in the Indian Bank, Rowriah Branch on the days notified by the School Authority.
- Failing to deposit the Tution Fees within 30 days after the last date of payment, pupil's name will struck off from the rolls.
- Parents should fill up the Fee Challan as per instruction given.
- Return of Fees. In cases where a student is issued TC due to posting out of the parents or for health reasons or in case of unfortunate demise of the parent/student, monthly charges(including tution fee) is to be refunded in case the student has paid advance fees and has not attended classes even for a single day for the month(s) for which refund is sought. However, annual charges will not be refunded.
- If any excees amount is paid in respect of fees, it will be refunded, Parents are to put an application for the same.
- Parents are requested to inform the Principal of the school in respect of their promotion/ up gradation or any change in the pay scale at the earliest, failing which his ward will be charged fees with retospective effect as per the fee category of the school as and when the school authority comes to know. No representation will be entertained in such cases at the time of issue of TC while clearing the dues.
- Only Caution money is refundable while issue of TC.
- Pupils are charged full fee as long as their name is on the rolls. Absence is not taken into consideration. No reduction is made for break in period.