❝ Celebrating Golden Jubilee Year 1967-2017 ❞
- Strict Discipline & Silence to be observed in the library.
- Books wil be issued only to the staff and students of the school.
- Normally not more than one(1) book will be issued on loan at a time to students from class VI to X.
- Reference materials , special publications that are of significant value and volumes of the sets will not be issued on loan to individuals. They are to be reffered in the library.
- Books will be issued for maximum periods of seven(7) days and a defaulter will be charged at the rate of Rs.2/- per day for the delayed.
- Marking of any kind, underlining, dog earing of the books are strictly prohibited.
- Defaulters will be levied a fine if some damages to library books is detected by the libarian.
- Borrowers will be required to rplace or pay for any books / periodicals damaged /lost by them.
- Librarian may refuse issue of any book in case there is a justified reason.