❝ Celebrating Golden Jubilee Year 1967-2017 ❞
RULES OF THE SCHOOL
1. The observance of rules of discipline and good behavior is essential to a student's continuance in the School. The decision of the Principal/HM is final and binding on all students in respect of rules/instructions framed for disciplineb and good behavior.
2. Forbidden Practices
No student is to indulge in any of the following:-
- Disfiguring/damaging any school property.
- Smoking in/around school premises.
- Any form of playing cards or gambling.
- Carrying or using mobiles, ipod, ipad, laptops or any other video, electronic and communication device in the school premises.
- Use of drugs or intoxicants except on the prescription of a registered medical practioner.
- Chewing of betel leaves, tobacco, gutka, pan masala, chewing gum etc in the scholl premises.
- Rowdy or rude behavior
- Use of violence in any form and ragging/eveteasing or passing lewd comments
- Practice of untouchability / advocating of customs, communalism or any such social evils.
- Being in possesion of or viewing/screening/reading/sharing/forwarding any kind of pornographic or inappropriate materials by SMS/e-mail or any other medium. They are not to discuss or criticize the School or their teachers or any School staff/authority on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media.
- Indiscipline involving Fighting/ theft/ any other act which may bring disrepute to the student/School or to the Air Force in general.
- Driving a two/four wheelers to School without a valid driving licence and hemlet (in case of two wheelers).
- No student will be involved in ragging. Ragging is an act wherein senior students use the fact of being senior to ill-treat juniors and put them through an unacceptable level of discomfort and disturbance. These acts may include physical and psychological assault or threat (intimidation) or use of force or any mode of restriction, or demeaning the status, dignity and honour of junior students or subjecting them to mockery and acts that affect their self-respect or use of abusive language and aggressive, vulgar and indecent behavior with the juniors.
3. Striking-off Name From School Rolls. The name of a student may be struck off from the school rolls for any of the follwing:-
- Non-payment of fees and other dues within 30 days after the last date of payment.
- Absence from School without leave application from parent/guardian for 15 consecutive days. When a syudent remains absent from School for 4 consecutive days without a leave application from the parent/guardian, the Principal/HM is to intimate such absence to the parent/guardian of the student to ensure that the parent/guardian knows about the absence.