❝ LUCK IS FOR THE LAZY, SUCCESS IS FOR THOSE WHO WORK HARD. ❞
WITHDRAWAL & TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
- 07 days notice is to be given for the withdrawal of a pupil in the prescribed Performa that will be issued on demand from School office.
- This notice must be signed by Parents/ Guardians only.
- In case of Defence personnel and Civilians paid out Defence Estimates., Posting strength certificate with category is to be submitted along with the withdrawal Performa for issue of TC.
- The TC may be posted on request to the given addresses only in case of emergency ( Self stamped envelop to be submitted in office. )
- No TC will be issued until all dues are cleared and clearance certificate received from i/c Library, Science Labs, Maths Lab, S.Sc. Lab, Computer Lab, NCC & Class teacher.
- No TC will be issued within three months from admission in the school. Documents cannot be withdrawn once the child is admitted.
- No representation will be entertained on above condition.
- During admissin original TC to be submitted, xerox copies of parents/guardians posting strength Birth certificate and report card of previous school (not applicable for LKG).